Initial Consultation for Nutrition Services
Cost: CA $250.00
This is for you if...
1. Our health check went well and we're ready to start your nutrition journey.
2. You're ready to action plan your healthy lifestyle.
3. It's time, to be honest about your habits and health concerns.
4. You're struggling with an unhealthy relationship with food.
5. You're suffering with high anxiety, stress or depression.
What is an Initial Consultation?
This chat is the official kick-off of our journey together.
In this meeting, we will:
- chat about your current diet
- be open about your lifestyle
- discuss your health concerns
- share your goals
Why Does The Consultation Matter?
This consultation is beyond a meet-and-greet. It's a working session where you will be open and honest about your goals and I'll help you create a plan that works specifically for you. This meeting is for those who are committed to making a change in their nutrition.
What We Will Do Together?
- create an action plan to help you reach your goals
- create a personalized approach to nutrition that is realistic for you
- come up with meal guidelines to help you change your habits in a way that works for you
- incorporate strategies such as intuitive eating, intentional eating and mindful eating habits. (if needed)
- learn what alternative healing practices we can easily incorporate into your life to combat stress, anxiety or depression.
Here's What You'll Get:
In this consultation, you will get:
- a deep dive questionnaire about your food and lifestyle habits
- a meal planning assessment
- 60-minute kickoff call to begin your journey
- 7-day fully customized meal plan
- resources and support for you as you start your journey
- recommendations (and discounts!) for supplements and lifestyle items
What Comes Next?
After your initial consultation call, I recommend doing follow-ups every 6 weeks to check in and monitor how your nutrition plan is going. We can modify your plan and adjust it to make sure you're on track to meet your goals.
6 weeks is the perfect amount of time because change takes time. With nutrition, it's important to be kind to yourself and practice patience.